Gel Nail Polish Kit included:
- base coat
- top coat
- 4 Colors Gel Nail Polish ( red ,black white , light brown)
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak the cotton with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with foil, leave approx. 10 minutes,
check if ready if not leave a few more minutes.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or cuticle press to remove the softened gel.
1. Remember to style the edge of the nail when we apply the color gel.
2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
3. We can not attach the polish to the skin or cuticle, otherwise it will be easy to peel off.
4. Do not apply too much base or topcoat and the thinner the better, otherwise the gel will shrink and peel off.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Do you only harden for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 seconds.
Gel polish each layer - 60 seconds.
Topcoat - 60 seconds.
Wipe off with an alcohol cotton ball.
Applying each thin coat is key, make sure the brush doesn't have any too much before starting the shots.