Please read carefully
1. When children use batteries, they must be supervised by adults.
2. Please make sure that the positive and negative poles of the battery are correct when installing.
3. Be sure to take the discharged battery out of the battery box.
4. Do not approach the source of fire, otherwise the battery will cause explosion.
5. Do not approach sharp knives for inflatable clothing, so as to avoid air leakage after being punctured.
6. If you are not using a rechargeable battery, please do not try to charge it.
7. If you charge a rechargeable battery, be sure to take it out of the battery box.